Please read these Terms of Service ("Terms") carefully before using Digital Bolt Web Design's website hosting and maintenance services ("Services"). By using our Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- Fair Use Policy for Website Hosting and Maintenance Services Digital Bolt Web Design is committed to providing reliable and efficient website hosting and maintenance services to our customers. We operate under a fair use policy to ensure fair allocation of resources and optimal performance for all clients. Excessive usage or activities that may hinder the performance of our servers, including but not limited to excessive bandwidth consumption, spamming, hacking attempts, or illegal activities, are strictly prohibited. Digital Bolt Web Design reserves the right to suspend or terminate Services if we determine, at our sole discretion, that a customer is in violation of this fair use policy.
- Payment Policies a. Subscription Services: When subscribing to our Services, such as website hosting, you agree to pay the specified fees according to the selected subscription plan. Failure to make payment may result in the suspension or cancellation of services. Digital Bolt Web Design reserves the right to pause, suspend, or cancel services due to non-payment.
- Our refund policy is outlined in a separate document or webpage. Please refer to that document or webpage for details on eligibility and procedures for requesting refunds.
- Right to Refuse Services Digital Bolt Web Design and Marketing retains the right to refuse providing services to clients or businesses that may not align with our best interests or where we cannot honestly provide the best results based on our analysis of the business and goals. Factors that may lead to the refusal of services include, but are not limited to, ethical considerations, conflicts of interest, or inability to meet the client's specific requirements. Our decision to refuse services will be made in good faith and with the best interests of both parties in mind.
- Intellectual Property Digital Bolt Web Design respects intellectual property rights and expects our customers to do the same. By using our Services, you agree not to infringe upon any third-party intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks, or patents. You are solely responsible for ensuring that the content you provide for your website complies with all applicable laws and regulations, and you indemnify Digital Bolt Web Design against any claims arising from any intellectual property infringement.
- Limitation of Liability Digital Bolt Web Design shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, data, or other intangible losses, arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use our Services, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which Digital Bolt Web Design is based. Any disputes arising from or in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that jurisdiction.
By using Digital Bolt Web Design's Services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to these Terms, please refrain from using our Services.
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us today.
Thank you for choosing Digital Bolt Web Design!